Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Untuk Diela

Diela, be strong. Jangan biarkan emosi tu menyelubungi diri. Jangan cepat megalah sebelum kita mencuba. Cuba renungi ayat bawah ni.

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love..........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ........
I received everything I needed!

"So blessed be Allah, the best of creators!"
Sura The Believer (23) verse 14

Ingat, kita takkan mendapat sesuatu yang kita mahukan secara terang-terangan. Cuba muhasabah diri, setiap yang berlaku tu ada hikmah di sebaliknya. Be strong! Ingatlah, tempat kita mengadu yang abadi. Kepada-Nya lah kita memohon segalanya. Banyakkan berdoa dan minta petunjuk. =)

No comments: